- Phone No. 17732618
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Druk Kharay (Face Mask)
- Business Category: Manufacturing
- Location: Wangdue Phodrang
- Service Provided: Production of locally-made face mask
Dargay is a 27-year-old tailor based in Bajo town, Wangdue Phodrang. When he came across the Loden-UNDP call for business proposal, he saw in it an opportunity to contribute to the country’s COVID-19 response efforts.
As a tailor, the idea of making Kharay (facemasks) came naturally to him. Dargay’s face masks will be double-layered and come with traditional designs. “I hope my contribution will help reduce the import of face masks and prevent the spread of COVID-19,” he said.
Dragay will sell the facemasks at a minimal cost. He also wishes to distribute free of cost in three communities of Ada Rokha, Taksha and Bey Langdra in Wangdue as part of his social responsibility.