The global Covid-19 pandemic has delivered an indiscriminate blow to many businesses in Bhutan and worldwide. It has altered patterns of business and travel, interrupt supply chains, and affected the daily operations of business as everything from small to larger businesses have been forced to change how they do work amid a series of shutdown orders to help restrict the tide of the virus.
Therefore, Loden Foundation in partnership with the UNDP Bhutan announced the call for business proposals that sought innovative solutions to challenges caused or worsened by the ongoing global pandemic in Bhutan.
We are happy to introduce to you the 10 young, driven and dynamic individuals to receive support through the Loden-UNDP Bhutan Covid-19 Response Fund. Congratulations to all the recipients of the Loden-UNDP Bhutan Covid-19 Response Fund!
- Dargay, Druk Kharey
- Eupel Dakini Dorji, The Bhutanese Thunder Dragon Horticulturists
- Sangay Needup, Vegetable on Wheels (Bhutan Smart Shop)
- Karma Yonten, Greener Way
- Tenzin Wangdi, Apaza Organic Farms
- Namkhar Degyal Gyaltshen, Rigpah (online Learning)
- Kinley Mo, Kinleymo Horticulture
- Kamana Gurung, PK Organic Farming
- Ugyen Dorji, Druk Waste Management
- Ngawang Tenzin, The Eco-Villa Garden