The Loden Foundation is pleased to announce the Vacancy for the position of Loden Entrepreneurship Programme Officer.
The Loden Entrepreneurship Programme Officer- LEP is responsible for in envisioning, managing, implementing, evaluating, monitoring and advocating all Loden Foundation’s initiatives to promote the Entrepreneurship Programme and the overall vision of the organisation.
Please download the Terms of Reference below:
Keeping in mind the importance going digital, no application will be accepted in printed copies in the office. Documents will be only accepted through google form, all inquiries will be done online via email or phone call.
- Please kindly download and read the Terms of Reference
- Fill up the Google Form to APPLY HERE
- Your application that includes all required documents must be submitted in one single PDF form.
The required documents are:
1. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
2. Latest Educational Qualification Transcripts
3. Security Clearance
4. No Objection Certificate from the current Organization (if employed)
5. Any relevant reference/recommendation letter (if any)
Deadline: 5 PM, Tuesday, April 18, 2023.
Not following the application process may lead to the cancellation of the application.
It is not advisable for candidates to seek help from personal connections or relatives to make inquiries or apply on their behalf, as this may negatively impact their selection process.
If you have any queries, please contact Mrs. Kuenzang Choden, the Operations Manager, at 17411717 during office hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of the selection process. We wish all applicants the best of luck!