The Loden Foundation is pleased to announce the vacancy for the following position for immediate recruitment:
Deadline: Before 4 PM on THURSDAY, 30 NOVEMBER 2023
Considering the importance of going digital, no application will be accepted in printed copies in the office. Applications will only be accepted through Google Forms; all inquiries will be made online via email or phone.
- Please kindly download and read the Terms of Reference
- Fill up the Google Form to APPLY HERE
- Your application includes all required documents and must be submitted in one single PDF form.
The required documents are:
1. Curriculum Vitae including details of two referees
2. A personal statement highlighting interest in joining Loden along with relevant educational and work experience background (350-500 words)
3. Bar Certificate
4. Latest Educational Qualification Certificate and transcripts.
5. Latest Security Clearance Certificate
6. CID Copy
Candidates who use personal connections or relatives to make inquiries or apply on their behalf will not reflect positively on the candidate during the selection process.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with Ms Choeying Dolma/ Mr Karma Jamtsho, the Operations Manager, at 17411717 / 77388100 during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited to the next round of the selection process. We wish you all the best!