The Loden Foundation is pleased to announce that we seek a proactive Accounts Officer/Assistant! The Accounts Officer/Assistant will oversee general accounting functions and financial management at Loden Foundation. Additionally, this role will manage the Loden Loan Book, ensuring accurate recording, reporting, and reconciliation of loan transactions.
Anyone with a minimum of a diploma in accounting and or finance may apply, and the post of application, whether an assistant or an officer, will be addressed during the interview. Deciding parameters would be your qualification, experience, and quality of interview response.
Deadline: Before 11:59 PM on Sunday, 10 September 2023
Considering the importance of going digital, no application will be accepted in printed copies in the office. Applications will only be accepted through Google Forms; all inquiries will be made online via email or phone.
- Please kindly download and read the Terms of Reference.
- Fill up the Google Form to APPLY HERE
- Your application includes all required documents and must be submitted in one single PDF form.
The required documents are:
1. Curriculum Vitae including details of two referees
2. A personal statement highlighting interest in joining Loden along with relevant educational and work experience background (350-500 words)
3. Latest Educational Qualification Certificate and transcripts till Tenth Grade.
4. Latest Security Clearance Certificate
Candidates who use personal connections or relatives to make inquiries or apply on their behalf will not reflect positively on the candidate during the selection process.
If you have any queries, please contact Mr Lobzang Jurme at 77194455 during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited to the next round of the selection process. We wish you all the best!