The Loden Foundation is seeking applications from interested youth to intern with us for a duration of two months.
The Loden Foundation will be celebrating 15 years of the Loden Entrepreneurship Programme (LEP) starting this fall season. To commemorate this milestone we aim to celebrate through extensive and elaborative content creation and sharing through social media platforms as well as implementing events and activities
In this two month opportunity, you will support/ learn about our LEP and Communications team in:
1. Collecting stories and content of Loden Entrepreneurs.
2. Developing content for weekly social media series.
3. Developing creative ideas for social media campaigns and content.
4. Keeps track of social trends and determines the best way to craft relevant and valuable posts.
5. Assisting with video and photography shoots.
6. Supporting the team with various content/communication projects.
7. Assisting the team during events and programmes.
8. Project/Event Report writing.
We hope the applicants to have these knowledge and skills:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Skills to get into the details, proofread and edit content before publishing.
3. Seasoned user of Canva/Adobe Spark Post (any application to create posts).
4. Ability to work efficiently maintaining high quality and accuracy.
5. Ability to pay attention to detail along with a creative mind.
6. Committed and Proactive to work.
7. Experience working for Social Media (brand/page).
8. Basic Video Editing and photography skills.
This Social Media internship position will provide the opportunity to gain professional experience in social media, CSO’s communications and content marketing as a member of the Communications & LEP team at Loden Foundation.
The Payment Range will be from BTN 10000 – BTN 15000.
Please apply by filling up the Google Form https://forms.gle/kLhK7j5nZEiVQ87m9
All Google Forms submitted after 5:30 PM, 31 August 2022 will not be entertained. For more information please reach out to email@example.com or call during office hours to 77388100. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly.