Job Vacancy – Credit & Legal Officer
The Loden Foundation announces the vacancy for the position of Credit and Legal Officer who will be responsible for all legal and regulatory matters.
The Credit & Legal Officer will be responsible for taking the lead in all legal matters of the organization to ensure it is compliant with the laws of the Kingdom of Bhutan. S/he will be responsible to ensure all legal and regulatory compliance matters are properly executed, including, but not limited to, developing, executing and maintaining all necessary legal documents and providing legal advice on all matters.
- Must have passed the bar exams.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognised university with Post Graduate Diploma in National Law.
- Experience in relevant field will be an added advantage
- Excellent language competency in Dzongkha as well as in English
- Curriculum Vitae including contact details of two referees
- Cover letter
- Personal statement highlighting interest to join Loden and relevant educational and work experience (500 words)
- Bar certificate
- Latest educational qualification certificate and transcripts
Candidates must submit required documents before 5:00 pm on Friday 20 March 2020 by email to email@example.com or submit a printed copy to the Loden Foundation, Dewakhangzang, Changlam, Thimphu.
The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) will be available upon email request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Ms. Tshering Edey (Finance Manager) at office phone number 7719-8181 (during office hours) or email email@example.com for any inquiry