Job Vacancies at Loden Foundation
The Loden Foundation is pleased to announce the vacancy for the following positions for immediate recruitment-
- Assistant Communications Officer – 1 slot Download ToR
- Assistant Programme Officer – LEP – 1 slot Download ToR
- Content and Video Editor (short term contract) – 2 slots Download ToR
Deadline: Before 5pm on Friday 14 August 2020
Keeping in mind the importance of social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic, no application will be accepted in printed copies in the office. Documents will be only accepted via email and further, all inquiries will be done online via email or phone call.
- Submit your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Mr. Khandu (Administration Officer) at office phone number 7719-4455 (during office hours) for any inquiries
- Your application that includes all required documents must be submitted in one single PDF form.
Documents required for all positions:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter highlighting interest to join Loden and relevant educational and work experience (500 words).
- Latest educational qualification certificate and transcripts.
- Two references from recent academic or work supervisors.
Failure to adhere to the application process may result in cancellation of the application.
Candidates who use personal connection, parents or other senior relatives to make inquiries or apply on their behalf will lose points in the selection process.
Due to high number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited to the next round of selection process.
Contact Mr. Khandu (Administration Officer) at office phone number 7719-4455 (during office hours) or email email@example.com for any inquiry.