Loden SEED Programme
Loden SEED (Student Empowerment through Entrepreneurship Development) Programme
SEED is an extension of the Loden Entrepreneurship Programme to colleges and schools, in order to bring both theoretical learning and practical experience of social entrepreneurship to the young minds.
Inspire students with right values of hard works, honesty, intelligence, independence and social responsibility.
- Provide exposure to alternative career options.
- Encourage entrepreneurship as a set of key personal competences.
- Provide basic business knowledge and skills.
- Develop practical experience through student business projects
- Promote harmony with Bhutanese cultural and ecological values.
- Acknowledge teachers as key agents of change.
Loden has launched the programme in the following Colleges and Technical Training Institutes:
The list of University Colleges:
|Sl. No.||Name of Institute||Location|
|1||Royal Thimphu College||Thimphu|
|2||Institute of Language and Cultural Studies||Taktse, Trongsa|
|3||Jigme Namgyel Poloytechnic||Deothang, Samdrupjonkhar|
|4||Gaedu College of Business Studies||Gaedu, Chhukha|
|5||College of Science and Technology||Chhukha|
|6||College of Natural Resources||Lobesa, Punakha|
|7||Sherubtse College||Kanglung, Tashigang|